In winter time, our skin becomes dry, sensitive and pretty uncomfortable as the harsh winds and central heating start to take its toll come mid-season so we have compiled a selection of our favourite skincare products for bringing your winter skin back to its best! Hydration, smoothing, and rejuvenating – these products do it all, whats not to love!
1. Filorga Skin Absolute, £99.00. This is an incredible, overnight luxury treatment that reactivates the skin’s genes to restore youth while you sleep, revealing flawless, radiant skin, instantly. Beautiful, bold and black in colour, this amazing formula has a lacquered, voluptuous texture that disappears like magic as it melts into the skin. Skin Absolute is the ultimate universal anti-ageing solution and contains an array of scientifically proven active ingredients to target the four most common ageing concerns: wrinkles, firmness, dark spots and radiance, in addition to reducing the size of pores, which is becoming a new obsession amongst women.
2. Ole Henrikssen Pure Truth Melting Cleanser, £24.99. This beautifully citrusy cleanser transforms from a gel to a luxurious oil to a hydrating milk as you cleanse to effortlessly melt impurities and long-wear makeup. Rich in Vitamin C which brightens, supports natural collagen, and neutralizes free radicals. Rose Hip oil, which is a natural source of omega 3, 6, and 9; regenerates, repairs, and nourishes, and Virgin Cherry Oils, which are rich in vitamins and antioxidants; reduces redness and hydrates. This concentrated formula brightens, repairs, and nourishes, leaving skin feeling refreshed, healthy and luminous.
3. Shiffa Rejuvintaing Eye Cream, £50.00. Turn back the hands of time with this rejuvenating treatment created to reverse all the signs of ageing around the eyes. Shiffa’s Rejuvenating Eye Remedy strengthens collagen production, eliminates dark circles and reduces puffiness around the eyes. The formula is lightweight and easily absorbed, and contains rich, powerful ingredients that instantly smooth, hydrate and brighten eyes. An exclusive blend of berries and marine algae firms, soothes and protects, while grapeseed, carrot oil, bladderwrack algae, spirulina and sea buckthorn work together to stimulate circulation, bringing fresh blood to the area and eliminating dark circles. Extracts of meadowfoam, olive oil and calendula help to protect the skin, smooth fine lines and slow down the ageing process.
4. Oskia Micro Exfoliating Balm, £46.00. This exquisite creamy exfoliating balm has been cleverly formulated to not only buff away tired skin cells and impurities using the tiniest silica and MSM particles, but also nourish the lipid barrier to leave your skin soft, radiant and glowing with health and vitality. It’s further enriched with a clever blend of youth-boosting essential cell nutrients, prebiotics and peptides for long lasting skin health. The rich balm becomes a soft, light milk in contact with water, and it can also be adapted to become as strong or as weak exfoliant as you desire, just by adding water.
5. Raccine Hydra Perfection Luminous Gel, $40.00. This is a lightweight moisturizing gel is enriched with grape stem cells and organic peaches to repair cell damage, and restore vibrancy to dull and dehydrated skin. Gingko and lemon grass stimulate cell growth and reduce fine lines, and work to deep nourishing hydration. Skin is left smooth and supple with a matte finish that provides an ideal make-up base. Hydra Perfection Luminous Gel is the perfect product to improve dull, stressed or jet-lagged skin.
6. Orico Transcend Marine Radiance Serum, £35.00. Orico’s Transcend Marine Radiance Serum has been developed with four of the latest clinically proven anti-ageing bioactives to help illuminate, tighten, diminish wrinkles and deeply hydrate. This organic face serum with pure and powerful Marine Algae and Maca Root extracts helps to visibly brighten and lift for super rested and glowing results. This wonder serum gives an instant flash of brilliance to the skin.
7. Skyn Iceland Arctic Hydrating Balm, £25.00. This is a deeply moisturizing skin replenisher that harnesses the power of cryogenic technology from the Arctic and Antarctic to help moisturize, repair and protect super dry and sensitive skin. When constant stress and environmental aggressors pile on, skin can become irritated and exhausted. This deeply hydrating balm harnesses the power of cryogenic technology to moisturize, repair and protect super dry, sensitive skin. Antarctic glacial proteins blend with soothing Arctic red algae to combat dryness and restore luminosity, while fatty acid-rich Arctic oils fight environmental stressors and Gooseberry extract helps reduce inflammation and irritation.