At House of Coco we love a bit of glamour. Donning our best dress and going out OUT for a night of glitz is definitely up there with one of our favourite things to do, especially in L.A!
Home to some of the most prestigious award ceremonies, including The Golden Globes, The GRAMMY’s and The Oscars®, L.A. offers everything from stylish viewing parties to VIP pampering experiences. Nothing defines L.A. more than the signature style and glamour that accompanies one of the most exciting times of the year. Visiting L.A. during Awards Season, running from January to February, is the perfect time to soak up the city’s infectious buzz.
Los Angeles hotels and venues offering Awards Season experiences include:
“BABOR Red Carpet” Spa Package at The Beverly Hilton
Get red carpet ready with a luxe beauty treatment at the new Aqua Star BABOR Beauty Spa, the first BABOR-branded beauty spa in the United States, located inside the famed Beverly Hilton. Full package details include:
- £50 / $75 credit towards any spa treatment
- Complimentary sparkling wine for two
- Free Wi-Fi
Availability: Valid from now until 31 December, 2015
“Spa Like Stars” package at Ciel Spa at SLS Beverly Hills
Designed with luxury, comfort, and state-of-the-art technology in mind by none other than Philippe Starck, Ciel Spa at SLS offers guests intuitive and personalised service in a soothing setting. With Awards Season on the horizon, the SLS get guests red carpet-ready with prime skincare services and revitalising treatments. Spa package options include:
- Energy Lift Ritual: The Energy Lift Ritual uses a tourmaline stone to improve wellbeing, restore energy, reduce stress and tone the body. It also includes a body wrap and a focused massage
- Intraceuticals Opulence Treatment: The Opulence Treatment combines botanical brighteners and highly-concentrated Vitamin C to brighten dull, uneven skin tone. Pigmentation is minimised, leaving your skin luminous, toned and more radiant
- Intraceuticals Atoxelene Treatment: An add-on to the Rejuvenate, Opulence, or Clarity Treatments, the Atoxelene Treatment’s use of natural amino acids instantly firms, lifts, and plumps your skin for a dramatically reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Availability: Valid from now until February 2016.
“Get Glamorous” package at The Langham Huntington, Pasadena
In celebration of Awards Season, The Langham Huntington, Pasadena is rolling out its signature pink carpet for the new “Get Glamorous” package offering guests VIP amenities and treatments fit for a star. Full package details include:
- Two nights stay in The Huntington Suite with Club Lounge access
- Chuan Spa treatments
- “Fit For A Star” welcome amenity
- Champagne and oysters in The Royce Wood-Fired Steakhouse
- In-Room Oscar film rental
- A Rolls-Royce Phantom for a day in L.A. (12 hours)
Starting from: £6,530 / $9,844
Availability: Valid from January 2016 to March 2016. Subject to availability.
“And The Winner Is…” package at Le Méridien Delfina Santa Monica
Le Méridien Delfina Santa Monica is offering guests luxe accommodations during Awards Season and the chance to experience celebrity style with the hotel’s “…And The Winner Is” package. From a pampering session, including full make-up or grooming, to star styling and a red carpet photo shoot, guests will feel like a true star. Full package details include:
- Overnight stay
- Private “Red Carpet Style” photography session
- Make-up and grooming tutorial with a celebrity stylist
- Rental of a couture gown / designer suit from participating partner
- Complimentary in-room champagne
Starting from: £3,310 / $5,000
Availability: Valid from 15 December 2015 to 1 March 2016. Special terms and conditions apply and subject to availability.
“Red Carpet Moment” package at L’Ermitage Beverly Hills
This Awards Season, L’Ermitage Beverly Hills is offering the ultimate pamper package, inviting guests to celebrate in style and enjoy their own ‘Red Carpet Moment.’ Upon arrival, guests will be greeted with welcome cocktails, get ‘red carpet ready’ at a beauty appointment at STRIIIKE salon in Beverly Hills, then hit Rodeo Drive with a personal stylist and chauffeured transportation. Full package details include:
- Luxurious suite accommodation
- Welcome cocktail upon arrival
- Get “Red Carpet Ready” with the Streicher Sisters at STRIIIKE Salon in Beverly Hills
- Shopping experience on Rodeo Drive with a personal stylist
- Chauffeured Maserati car transportation to STRIIIKE Studio and Rodeo Drive
- Roundtrip luxury transfer
Starting from: £730 / $1,099
Availability: Valid from 1 January 2016 to 30 March 2016. Special terms & conditions apply and subject to availability.
“Ultimate Luxury Escape” package at The Ritz-Carlton, Marina Del Rey
Guests staying at The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey have the opportunity to experience the newly launched, “Ultimate Luxury Escape” package, delivering star-worthy experiences. Full package details include:
- Two nights stay in a waterfront Executive Suite
- Complimentary internet and valet
- Roundtrip luxury transportation to and from LAX
- Champagne on arrival
- A dinner for two at Cast & Plow
- A £165 / $250 credit to Spa del Rey
- A £1,655 / $2,500 credit to The Jewelry Shop S. Jackson and Sons
Starting from: £1,655 / $2,500
Availability: Valid from now until 31 March 2016. Guests must reserve at least 48 hours in advance. Restaurant reservations, transportation and spa treatments must be reserved in advance as well. Special terms and conditions apply and subject to availability.
“Sleep Like a Star” package at the Sportsmen’s Lodge in Studio City
No stranger to Hollywood legends, the recently renovated Sportsmen’s Lodge was the one-time hang out for Clark Gable, John Wayne and Lauren Bacall, among others. This package includes:
- 15 per cent off best available rate
- Welcome bottle of champagne
- Complimentary overnight parking
Starting from: £124 / $186
Availability: Valid from 1 January 2016 to 29 February 2016. The package cannot be combined with any other offer. Restrictions may apply.
“Live like a Celebrity” package at W Los Angeles in West Beverly Hills
Guests can enjoy all the glitz and glamour of Awards Season at the recently transformed W Los Angeles, West Beverly Hills. Perfectly positioned at the foothills of Beverly Hills, guests will feel like an A-lister after a special fitting with Rent the Runway and a pamper session with the Glam Squad. They can then host an exclusive awards show viewing partying in the glamorous E-WOW suite’s screening room. Additional “Live like a Celebrity” package amenities include:
- Luxury accommodations in E-WOW Suite
- Cocktail party catered for by STK including a fully hosted bar and a selection of gourmet hors d’ oeuvres for 20 guests
- Rent the Runway rental for up to 20 guests
- Glam Squad Make-Overs for up to 20 guests
- VIP Stocked Mini Bar including a bottle of Dom Perignon and Caviar
- Exclusive awards show viewing party in E-WOW’s luxury screening room
Starting from: £8,955 / $13,500
Availability: Valid from 10 January 2016 to 28 February 2016. For availability and bookings contact W Los Angeles, West Beverly Hills at email@example.com or call (+1) 310-443-7816
For more information on Awards Season hotel packages, visit www.DiscoverLosAngeles.com/blog/awards-season-hotel-packages-los-angeles. For further information on the city of Los Angeles, visit DiscoverLosAngeles.com and follow #LAstory on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.