Here at House of Coco you know that we love a little bit of luxury which is why we’re forever raving about Land Rover and the partnership we have with them. What we love most about them is the fact that, as a brand, they don’t take themselves TOO seriously, they manage to remain luxurious yet down to earth at the same time. One thing that makes them stand out amongst other brands is the fact that they offer a very personalised service.
IBF Heavyweight World Champion Anthony Joshua MBE put this service to the test when he commissioned his bespoke Range Rover earlier this year. He visited the SVO Technical Centre in Warwickshire, where he worked with Land Rover designers and technical specialists to curate various interior and exterior features, including a bespoke premium paint finish which SVO has dedicated to its client and named it ‘World Champion Graphite’.
Anthony Joshua said:
”I spend a lot of time on the road travelling to Sheffield during my training camps so I am incredibly grateful to Land Rover and the SVO team for their assistance. The Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic is the pinnacle of luxury and performance and it has been a pleasure to partner with the SVO team to create a version unique to my tastes. I had a fantastic experience in specifying this Range Rover, and the level of design detail in the finished vehicle is stunning, from the boxing glove emblems in the door handles to the custom storage unit for my training equipment.”
Joshua’s bespoke Range Rover is also the first in the world to feature the new SVO Design Pack, which introduces a range of highly desirable and distinctive exterior enhancements to complement Range Rover’s peerless combination of outstanding British design and advanced engineering. It provides even greater scope for customers to personalise their vehicle and includes a number of distinct exterior changes, including unique front and rear bumpers – the latter incorporating integrated quad tailpipes – new side vents, side sills and a bespoke grille. The SVO Design Pack officially launched in May.
Some of the bespoke finishes co-created by Anthony Joshua and SVO include:
- Bespoke exterior colour named World Champion Graphite, unique to this vehicle
- Bespoke diamond-quilted leather interior, finished in ebony and pimiento red and featuring Anthony Joshua’s signature embroidered on the driver’s headrest
- A bespoke sports equipment storage unit in the boot for training equipment, finished in black with red stitching with an ‘AJ Boxing’ debossed logo
- A chrome B-pillar badge featuring Anthony’s signature
- Door handles with unique boxing glove pattern surrounds
- Engraved Anthony Joshua signature aluminium letter box finishers on door cards
- Bespoke Anthony Joshua-inscribed tread plates
We think its fair to say that the car looks just as good as the driver. What bespoke features would you choose?