We are thrilled to know that #TeamCoco have been seriously on trend for the past few weeks with our fave nail colour being lilac! The news that butter LONDON has unveiled their best selling shade of summer 2018 English Lavender is music to our ears because we simply love lilac and light violet colours.
Here are 10 of our favourite reasons for painting our nails in this supreme shade: butter LONDON 10-in-1 Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer in ‘English Lavender’
1. Radiant curing for up to 10 days of wear
2. Ultimate chip and shock resistance formula
3. Curved, dense brush provides full, even colour coverage with every application
4. Gel-like cushion and shine for salon-worthy results
5. Fade-resistant technology for continuous vibrancy and pigmentation
6. Bamboo Extract to help protect nails and defend against damage
7. Silk Amino Acids to help smooth the surface of nails
8. Strengthening ingredients like horse tail extract and calcium that work immediately and over time
9. Diamond Powder to instantly brighten nails
10. 8-Free Formula: butter LONDON does not add formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene, camphor, ethyl tosylamide, xylene, TPHP any of its nail product formulas
Priced at £15.00 and butter LONDON is available in 31 shades, from M&S and LookFantastic or search online for Butter London.